Thursday, May 16, 2013

Janet's Wall Hanging

This past few months have been some of the busiest I have ever seen.  Who sold me the bill of goods saying that life would slow down when the kids left home?  I can't believe we are almost half way through 2013.  Time to update you on some of the quilts I have been working on.  My goal originally was to post every quilt I do.  Rather than trying to catch up on ones I did the first year of quilting I think I will work backwards, showing you the most recent ones first since those are the ones I am most excited about.

This quilt is one I Just finished for my new friend Janet Blackmer.  This is Janet's first quilt.  Can you believe she even attempted a project of this complexity for her first quilt?  And she did a great job of it. The finished size is 42" square and is to hang above her bed.  My first thought was feathers and crosshatching.  I am so pleased with the way it turned out.






No comments:

Post a Comment