Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Quilter Magazine



 The last few months have been so busy with my daughter's wedding, hosting my 40th class reunion, family reunion and visits from children and grandchildren that I have seriously let this blog lapse.  Here is an effort to mention just a few noteworthy quilting items and events from the last few months

A Quilt I quilted for Rosanna Patterson called "Pearadise" was pictured in the June/July 2014 issue of a national magazine called "The Quilter" in conjunction with an interview with Loes Van der Heijden of Art and Stitch. I was so honored. Loes gave me the inspiration to quilt it this way during a class I helped coordinate in the spring of 2013 for she and Theo. What an honor!


What an honor to have my quilting featured in a national magazine.  Loes Van der Heijden of Art and Stitch asked if I would allow her to show an image of a quilt I did for Rosanna Patterson for which I used background fills created in the software program.  

No comments:

Post a Comment