Friday, March 16, 2012

March 17, 2012 Attending TRENDS

I am attending the TRENDS show at E.E.Schenk today in Portland.  What a fun place to shop.  I have to keep reminding myself that I do not own a retail shop. (Nor do I want to ever again).  I AM A LONGARM QUILTER.  But  I would LOVE to be able to own a bolt of every fabric I love.  Alas, there are so many of them.  As it is I have to content myself with expanding my thread inventory and adding some new Accuquilt Dies and of course a few new tools and patterns along the way.

I sat down to lunch today at Trends and got to visit with Pepper Cory. She has authored books on quilting and is a pattern designer.   I also visited with several quilt shop owners.  Quilters are definitely the friendliest people around.

I am hoping to be able to continue my posting of pictures of the quilts I have done tonight.  I seriously could use about 24 more hours in a day.  There are so many things I want to do.



Malia's quilt back. Finished just before I left to come on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment